Plans for the future
- Get a group of complete strangers to sing a song together.
- Start a water balloon war in a large public park. Leave ice chests filled with water balloons laying around for people to join.
- Write a short story. Leave room for illustrations. Slip it in a library with instructions to fill in the blanks. Check back later.
- Take Polaroids of people laughing and having fun. Leave them laying around town for people to find.
- Give free 5 minute dance lessons on a street corner.
- Get a group together to serenade strangers sitting at an outdoor cafe until somebody makes us leave.
I normally don’t bother trying to start stuff like this, but reblog and add your own, if you would. I’m curious about what people want to do in their life.